Nov 24, 2008

THINGS THAT MAKE ME ....SMILE....

  • Tuesdays!!!! It's my day off!
  • Animals, I can just sit and watch them, a bird out the window, driving by some horses or sheep, any learning program on t.v. about animals and the best of all any dogs, anywhere!
  • When my hubby says something sweet!
  • Anything PINK!!!! I just never get bored looking at it!
  • Photo's. I love looking back on the memories and feelings of good times, family and friends.
  • Ellen. I just love her show! She is just so funny, just watching her makes ya laugh.
  • My family, My Dad is hilarious, he is always cracking wise jokes that half the time I need a min before they register because they are always something clever. He would do anything for anyone. My Mom is the sweetest, most thoughtful person, she is def the perfect caregiver. She is amazing, she does everything for everyone. My sisters are always there for me and just make me happy! My Grandmas are the *sweetest* ladies I know and have so much to teach us!
  • Love. I LOVE everything about love! I am def a hopeless romantic!
  • Sleeping in on a rainy day in your warm comfy bed and knowing you have no where to be or no where to go the whole day!
  • Going to dinner with my friends, I love how I can be my goofy self with them and no one cares! Cuz trust me I am a pretty goofy person!
  • Traditions! I love making and having traditions..... It's so much fun to have things to look forward to in life.
  • Making my clients look and feel good. It makes me smile when I get to see some of my great clients/friends on a weekly or monthly basis. And the atmosphere at the spa is so relaxing, I love my job!
  • The beach, the ocean and sea life! Its amazing to me.
  • Little kids! Growing up being the youngest, I have never really been around kids so I haven't got to realize how fun and funny they are! They say and do the cutest, sweetest things.
  • Anything that gives me inspiration! Whether its something that inspires my creativity, uniqueness, laughter, being a better person or just a inspiration to get something done, I love it.

  • Waking up from a good dream. Its amazing to think of how creative our minds are to actually think while we are sleeping and some of the things we dream up! I can wake up from a dream and think thats not even something I would have ever consciously think of!

No comments: