Nov 17, 2008

Honeymoon!!!!



Okay, Okay..... I know I am slow at this, but its because Brandon and I don't have internet at home so, I can only work on this at work and well, really I'm not suppose to do that either.... but when I am sitting here in my cubicle watching the grass grow or rather the carpet get dirty, I give in to temptation! So really one day when I can get a set up like Carrie on Sex and the city, then you'll hear more from me! Until then, you'll have to deal with once a month posts from events that happened 6 months ago!


Marilyn Monroe! Bran and his Entourage bus!!!

I LOVE finding seashells!!!




Us, being goofy!!

Beautiful! We are offically beach bums for life!


Catalina!!!!

We had to buy our Angels gear, although our hearts are really with Boston!


This was on Balboa Island!!! Way pretty!

So.... the honeymoon was Huntington Beach California.... Brandon and I both LOVE the lifestyle of Californians.... Everytime we go, we say to each other, we should move here! Although we both know neither one of us would be able to give up our jobs and leave our families, so we will continue to daydream and hopefully still be able to travel! So we were able to get a condo on Sunset beach which was literally a stroll across a little street and we were on the beach! We were right on PCH (Pacific Coast Highway aka Highway 101). We became very familiar with the highway and could just jump on to go to Huntington, Long beach, Newport beach, Balboa Island.... pretty much anywhere! Once we figured that out, we turned off the stupid gps system which kept making us go on 5 different freeways and all the way across town to get somewhere we could get to by just jumping on the PCH.... oh and I forgot to mention, this was all cruising in our nice, luxurious Versa!!!!


Anyways...... while we were there, we got to go to a Angels game!!!! Which was AWESOME! Its one of my goals in life to go to one game at every stadium in the country.... I'm 3 down and like 35 more to go!!!! We took a boat to Catalina Island which was the same feel of Park City only on water and everyone uses golf carts to travel. We went to Hollywood BLVD which people failed to mention that this isn't as glamorous as you think.... It was kinda really ghetto! We should have skipped that and went straight to Rodeo dr, maybe next time.... We went to a cool aquarium, with fish bigger than us and Brandon loved being able to grab the sting rays in the water, it was really fun! And tons of shopping (well window shopping anyways). Best of all tho, no wedding planning and no work for a whole week!!!!!



2 comments:

we are the davies... said...

cute pictures! You are so funny... i totally need a sex and the city setup too... so i can stare out the window and blog. wouldn't that be awesome.

weston'smommy said...

How fun. This is Lacey Hemphill, Jon's wife. I am way better at blogspot then myspace check out my blog sometime. www.spaceylace4.blogspot.com