Nov 24, 2008

I'm getting excited!!!!!

So Brandon went to the Utah game on Saturday and I was bored, so what did I do? SHOPPING! I got our Christmas decorations for a tree!!! I am so excited, I told Brandon that as soon as they start selling trees we are going to go get ours..... I decided we would do a red, brown and champange color theme! I'm excited! We still need lights, garland and a tree skirt. I found the perfect tree skirt but couldn't justify spending $60 dollars on a skirt for a tree, that could be a pair of new jeans!






3 comments:

weston'smommy said...

reOh my gosh how crazy. I just bought those exact same ornaments in the same color. Got to love Tai Pan.

Lewis' said...

Hey Elissa! I'm so glad you have a blog! First of all.... you and Brandon are so cute together! I am so sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding. I would have loved to be there. That was so sweet of you to invite us! You looked amazing on your wedding! Your dress is gorgeous! I love your dress and all of your brides maids. It all looks so cute! You guys look like you had fun on your honeymoon! Both Ike and I love Entourage too! We would have been excited to see that too! Christmas is so fun the first year you are married.. its fun the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th but there is something about the first that is just so great! So make sure you have fun and make sure you put a picture of your tree when you get it done! Ok sorry this is so long... I'm so glad you told me about your blog! You are so cute! Can't wait to see more of you guys!

Wendy said...

You guys are so cute!!! Well it's been a while, ya think? Well congrats on your wedding. I sent you an email already. Hopefully I'll talk to you soon. Love - Wendy