Aug 30, 2009

One year down, Yay!!!

A couple weeks ago was the big 1 year for us!!! It has gone by super fast and has been lots of fun. I love knowing that everyday I get to be with Brandon and get to make new memories with him everyday. We have soo much fun together.

As appetizing as eating year old cake sounds, we couldn't break the tradition, so we got the cake out the freezer and unthawed. My mom had vacuum packed the cake in plastic so the top of the cake had sunk in from the missing air. We tried to eat the cake, but it didn't taste right (go figure!). Soooo..... Bran and I had a cake fight! It was so fun! He was so sweet and nice and didn't shove cake in my face at the wedding so I figured why not! Enjoy the pics!













We are nerds!!!


My polka-dotted husband!


OUR KITCHEN WAS A MESS AFTERWARD!!!! BUT WORTH THE CLEAN-UP!

2 comments:

The DeBoer's said...

how fun, you guys are cute!

Jackie said...

Sounds like a good 1st anniversary! I think we kept ours...geez I can't remember, I don't think ours tasted right either. We should have had a cake fight! You guys are fun!