Sep 27, 2009

Spiderman.

The husband and I went to a movie last night. It has been a long time since we have been to a movie, I think the last time was on my birthday in April!! So anyways, Brandon let me choose the movie so I was stoked! I decided on "All about Steve" since I really like Sandra Bullock. So anyways, we go to the movie (which was okay) and we got a large diet coke so needless to say I had to run to the bathroom when the movie got over....

So I go into the bathroom and pick my stall... (I am a germ phobe so I go to the very end of the line of stalls thinking that most people are prob too lazy to walk that far so they should be the cleanest?!) -wishful thinking I guess! Anyway, I do my thing and go to open the stall and *NOTHING*, the door won't open!!! So I play around with the lock and turn it back and forth and the door is completely stuck, won't budge at all! So in my head I'm thinking what do I do...

A- Call my husband and have him come try the door (k, that would just be embarrassing for us both)
B- Wait for someone to come in the bathroom (still embarrassing and who knows how long I'll be waiting and if they could even help me.)
C- Crawl under the door (that would just be gross-germ thing)
or
D-Climb over the stall..... so this is what I do! So here I am in my heels, trying to keep my purse with me without spilling my stuff everywhere, standing on the toilet climbing over the stall. Luckily since I was so far down the line of stalls there was a handicapped rail on the stall next to me so I used that as a step stool!

Next time I'll use a closer stall.

So I brush myself off and wash my hands and meet up with the hubby. We are walking out of the movies and I am debating in my head if I should tell him what just happened so I figure why not, he already knows this kind of stuff happens to me ALL THE TIME. So he just cracks up and asks....

Bran- Are you sure you weren't just supposed to pull the door open instead of push?
me- shit. I dunno. I think I did both..... I'm not that dumb am I?....
Bran- (laughing hysterically)

Seriously?!

Seriously.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

That is awesome.

Jackie said...

Great Story! What if someone had come in...hilarious!

The DeBoer's said...

LMAO! that is so funny I would have paid to see that!

weston'smommy said...

Oh man that is awesome and awful! Of course it would have to happen in a gross bathroom.

Unknown said...

Elissa you are so funny and so cute. You do come up with some great stuff. Are you sure Candid Camera was not around some were??? Love the both of you

Dad

Unknown said...

Reminds me of when we were kids and we got locked in the bathroom in Fred Meyers. I think we tried to kick the door down! LOL