May 3, 2009

Loft homes....

This post was inspired by my husband. Brandon and I went up to Park City on Saturday night in celebration of his birthday. Which by the way, park city was like a ghost town for a Saturday night, I'm assuming thanks to the swine flu cases that have been confirmed there?! It was kinda nice not to have to deal with a ton of people, but it was kinda creepy in a way and I kept feeling like maybe we shouldn't have been up there. But ANYWAYS, we went to ZOOM. The food and atmosphere was awesome, but the service was slow. If you have never been there, the building is really cool, it was built in the late 1800's and cost $5,000.00 to build, crazy to believe though! So anyways, Brandon and I got talking about one day builing our home and have it be a big open loft type house with the kitchen, dining, family room and bathroom with a couple rooms upstairs. Would be pretty cool, so here are a few pics.... I think my husband would love the above pic.




























1 comment:

The Hinds said...

I love that top picture! It would be so fun to have a house like that. I can totally see you guys livin in a place like that.